TOP LLY EGR delete kit -Update 2022
Each Complete Solution kit from Sinister Diesel is designed to add needed strength to Duramax engines by making it easy to add a full set of head studs. That way every owner of a high performance Duramax can avoid the most common issues that come with improving your engine’s performance over factory horsepower and torque ratings. From the EGR replacements, to correct fasteners to the right size gaskets for your engine, Sinister Diesel helps you take all the guesswork out of strengthening your engine and protecting it against leaks that can cause engine failure.
?Amazon choice LLY EGR delete kit
- Compatible Models: Compatible With 2004.5-2010 GMC / Chevy Duramax Diesel 6.6L Trucks and LLY, LBZ, LMM 6.6L.
- Easy to install: It meets the OEM standard, perfectly matches the original car, and the installation is simple and convenient.
- High-quality material: The stainless steel structure is coated with metal thermal insulation coating, which has good heat resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Warranty and Service: Buy with confidence, we provide an 5-year warranty! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- About Us:Haufim was founded in 2011, specializing in the supply of auto accessories, and is committed to the vigorous development of accessories.
- Installs In Place Of Stock Filter
- Allows For Unrestricted Fuel Flow To Engine
- Eliminates Costs Associated With Changing Stock Filter
- 2001-2016 GM 6.6L LB7 / LLY / LBZ / LMM / LML Duramax Diesel
- Package Dimensions - 3.0 " L X 3.0 " W X 1.0 " H
- Package Weight : 1.0 Lbs
- Package Quantity : 1
- Product Type : Auto Part
Top 3 Best LLY EGR Delete Kit Review
#1 Turbo Inlet Manifold Intake Elbow 2004.5-2005 Duramax Diesel LLY 6.6L Sierra Silverado 6.6
- Compatibility: For Chevrolet Silverado; for GMC Sierra Truck 6.6L LLY Duramax Diesel 04.5-05
- Interchange Part Number: 76-1006B, 761006B
- Performance: Improve throttle response, increase horsepower and torque and help lowering exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs)
- Material: Made of high quality material wih powder coated black body CNC machined edges, durable in use
- Note: Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
S&B part number: 76-1006B. This is for the 2004 and a half to 2005 LLY trucks. The LLY turbo inlet has been known to cause some overheat conditions in these trucks. It’s very restrictive.
That’s the reason why several companies have come out with the turbo inlet piece to increase the flow going in the turbo. It’s going to get you a little bit lower EGTs, and if you’ve got a truck with some overheating problems, if all of your other symptoms have been corrected, this could be the thing that helps you.
#2 S&B Filters 76-1006B Turbo Inlet Manifold for Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- 78.6% increase in air flow over the stock mouthpiece
- Powder coated black body and CNC machined edges give your enging a whole new look
- Compatible with any intake system that utilizes the stock location
- EMISSIONS LEGALITY: Not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emissions standards.Non Carb Compliant.
If you have an LLY EGR Delete, this is a must-do upgrade. Went on super easy, just follow the instructions. Took less than an hour. The truck is far more responsive and the turbo will spool much quicker on the lower end. Noticed a slight sound change and I can hear the turbo whistle a little better. Easy installation and fit on my 2005 GMC Duramax diesel pickup. This is an essential upgrade for LLY engines due to the poor flow of the factory turbo mouthpiece.
Slight increase in mileage, about 0.5 -0.8 MPG, unloaded. Had to remove more components that the text installation sheet indicated, to access some of the clamps, but actually very easy to install. Eliminates the Resonator Box, so a slight cluttering of the top of the engine.
#3 Sinister Diesel Billet Valve Covers for 2004.5-2010 Duramax LLY, LBZ, LMM
The ARP Diesel Head Stud Kits help overcome mind gasket collapse in Ford 6. The ARP 250-4202 Head Studs really are a must-have upgrade for the 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. These extra high-quality studs are ranked in 220,000 psi tensile strength and supply the clamping force necessary to maintain your 6.0L Powerstrokes cylinder heads from lifting up because of high combustion pressures. It’s for good reason that virtually every top professional engine builder relies on head studs to get their round-the-clock contest power plants.
Simply stated, there is not a better stud setup in the industry now. For openers, ARP uses a premium grade 8740 alloy that’s rated far superior to”aircraft” quality. Subsequently, each stud is placed vertically in special racks and just heat-treated to 200,000 psi.
This action ensures complete heat penetration and the effects are much superior to those lesser quality studs from other manufacturers who expect the best and ditch bits inside a basket. See as Wade teaches you ARP heads are exactly what you want to be investing in your vehicle.
EGR cooler or an EGR delete
If you’re looking to buy an EGR cooler or an EGR delete for your truck I’m sure you have some questions about which one’s the best for you or the advantages in the pros and cons of each.
The number one reason most people look for an EGR delete kit is that that’s what their buddies or their mechanic told them that they needed to have that’s kind of the old-school thing and because that’s all most people know about they don’t know about bulletproof diesel products.
They don’t know about the lifetime warranties, that we have on our EGR coolers they don’t know about 100 percent success rate on those EGR coolers so most people refer to a delete or prefer delete because that’s all they know however there are some good sides and bad sides to an EGR delete there are goods and bad with their bulletproof EGR coolers as well.
If you’re buying an EGR delete just so you know it will stop the carbon
buildup on the EGR valve it’ll stop that carbon from flowing through to the EGR cooler and then getting on the EGR valve and I know a lot of customers have that issue always fighting that carbon buildup on EGR
valve so an EGR delete will stop that.
However, you should also know about an EGR delete is that they are not legal they are illegal in all 50 states unless the vehicle is an off-road use vehicle only that’s the only time in EGR delete is street legal whether or not you choose to honor that is up to you just so you know lastly the bulletproof diesel EGR cooler does not trigger a check engine light it does not it works,
However, an EGR delete will in certain circumstances if you have an O 3 or no.4 you’re pretty much safe and it shouldn’t trigger the check engine light at all however on most o5s and everything newer than that including the e series vans which have them up through o 9.
EGR delete on there it will trigger the check engine light and the only way to get that turned off is you’re going to have to buy an SCT tuner and a custom tune you’re going to look at at least 500 bucks for those two products to turn off that check engine light.
EGR delete on those O 5s or newer lastly and it’s just kind of a side note but the EGR system is there to help combat pollution.
Related Reading: CHEVY 6.6L DURAMAX LLY EGR DELETE KIT
- What Happens When the Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Runs Dry?
- WHAT IS A SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION SYSTEM?
- DPF Delete Benefits & Issues On Heavy Trucks
- 6.4 POWERSTROKE OWNERS: HOW TO SAVE YOUR ENGINE.
- Best Sounding Exhaust for F150
- Best Exhaust Systems for Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi
- BEST HIGH FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- BEST EXHAUST FOR 6.7 POWERSTROKE
- BEST ARP HEAD STUDS 6.0 POWERSTROKE