At defdeletekits.com, we offer detailed reviews for Automotive stuff, home essentials. Our target is to give consumers quality information on the purpose of helping them find the best one(s). By doing so, consumers can buy the right ones that meet their needs easily and quickly. In fact, giving deep and quality reviews requires lots of researches, efforts, and good writing skills. However, we have spent a bundle of time gathering details, and analyzing data in order to help buyers save time and money when shopping only. .
By doing that we consider all the products based on their performance, efficiency, capacity, budget and reviews to meet their needs easily and quickly. We hope you will find and read our high quality articles that analyzing data and searching for the right products easily and quickly We are glad to help them out! In addition, it is also our pleasure to help students with some funds to support their study.
This is the reason why we are proud to present our Annual Scholarship Program named the “Def Delete Kits Internet Marketing Scholarship”.
We wish to help students currently registered in an accredited American university or college who have a sincere passion for “Internet Marketing”. This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit for the amount of $700. Award will be sent accordingly to scholarship rules outlined by winning student’s University/College.
Scholarship Amount: $700
Note: Each deadline, we have each $700 prize for the contest.
- Be an undergraduate/a graduate student currently registered at a University or College in the US;
- Write an original maximum 1,000 words essay on the subject “What is the potential of Defdeletekits Internet Marketing Scholarship in 2019”
- Hold a minimum of 2.0 GPA at the time of application
NOTE: Students wishing to participate do not require “expertise” in this area, just an honest passion for Business/Internet Marketing is sufficient.
Students need to:
– Write an original 1,000 – 1,500 words (maximum) essay on the subject …“The advantages and disadvantages of internet marketing”.
– Prepare a doc or PDF format file with the essay written.
– Submit your essay file via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Please include the following details when sending essay:
- » Your Full Name
- » Email Address
- » Phone Number
- » Full Mailing Address
- » Area of Study
- » University/College Name and Email Address
Our dedicated Scholarship email address for essay submissions:
Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions regarding our Annual Scholarship Program.
- Application deadline is 25th June 2019 and our Defdeletekits will choose the winner and it will be published here on our website. A winning applicant will be selected within 30 – 60 days after deadline.
- Applicants must be at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry.
- Applicants must be residents of the 50 United States, and Washington D.C. Void where prohibited by law.
- Applicants may submit only one application for this year’s contest.
- The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award within 60 days after the deadline. By participating in this scholarship program, you are giving your consent for us to contact you by email. Upon being declared the winner of our Scholarship; you want us to post your photo to our “Winners List”, simply send your photo to us via email
- Pay method for the winner via Cheque, Pay pal, Payoneer or Direct bank transfer (please send your account number detail after winner).
Please note that:
There is no fee to apply for this Scholarship;
Applicants may submit only one application for this year’s contest and must be writing English submission;
We reserve all the rights of publishing any of the content entries we receive;
We require at least 20 scholarship submissions total per ‘award year’ to award Scholarship.
Upon being declared the winner of our Scholarship, we want to post winner’s photo on “Winner list”. Please send your photo to us via email.
First recipient of our Annual Scholarship will be announced after the deadline this year.