LS TURBO KIT
With the LS TURBO KIT, car enthusiasts can now have a turbocharged engine in their 1990-2004 GM vehicle. The LS TURBO KIT is a complete bolt-on system that includes everything you need for installation. All of the parts are made from quality materials and will provide years of worry-free use. We also offer extensive instructions and videos to help with installation and tuning. If you want more power out of your 4th generation GM vehicle, then this is the kit for you!
The LS Turbo Kit is a powerful addition to your car that will give you an edge over the competition. This kit includes everything you need for a complete installation including custom fabricated turbo manifolds, high-flow catalytic converters, and mufflers, as well as exhaust piping. The engine’s power delivery is enhanced with this kit because of the efficiency of these components. In order to get this performance upgrade on your ride.
Related reading: EVO X TURBO KIT
TOP 5 LS TURBO KIT Updated list 2021
Single Turbo Hotparts Kit Turbocharger Vortec V8 LS 4.8 5.3 6.0 Silverado Sierra
- Single Turbo Hotparts Kit Turbocharger Vortec V8 LS 4.8 5.3 6.0 Silverado Sierra
Pick up a 2016-2018 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra LS Single Turbo Hotpants Kit (T4) and go full throttle in your drive. We are proud of the careful attention to detail on our cast, TIG-welded turbo kit specifically for 1999-Current Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 4.8/5.3/6.0 V8 Engines – Cast passenger and driver side manifold Stainless. TIG-welded crossover Flanged for T4 turbocharger and 35/38mm wastegate 2x stainless v-band clamps Hardened stainless hardware Stainless v-band clamp. This set will make you feel like you have an extra shot of caffeine every time your foot hits the gas pedal!
- Increase horsepower and torque.
- Get rid of emissions restrictions.
- Boost your self-confidence.
- Show up to the drag strip with a new car that’s faster than anyone else’s
Turbo Kit T70 Single T4 Silverado Sierra Turbocharger Vortec V8 LS 4.8 5.3 6.0
- Turbo Kit T70 Single T4 Silverado Sierra Turbocharger Vortec V8 LS 4.8 5.3 6.0
- Cast passenger and driver side manifolds
- Stainless TIG welded crossover
- 38mm external wastegate
- -4AN oil feed kit with adapter plate + Hardened stainless hardware
Are you longing to upgrade your vehicle’s exhaust capacity? Or do you just want to spruce up the engine so it sounds nicer? This turbo kit will suit all of your needs, and then some more. Our stainless steel construction guarantees this kit is durable for any type of car owner. If you love power, this kit has a lot on offer- a 38mm external wastegate and a single T4 turbo user that cuts through whatever we throw at it! The optional package includes everything needed for a complete installation, including passenger and driver-sided manifolds, fasteners + hardened stainless hardware.
With the T70 Turbo Kit, you can breathe new life into your truck or SUV with a single turbo setup. A stainless steel crossover and V-band clamps mean this kit is built to last for generations of enthusiasts. This particular set up offers a 38mm external wastegate and Intake piping that fits nicely on GM vehicles equipped with the LS4, 5.3L, 6.0L Vortec engine series as well as 4500/5500 trucks and SUVs using Chevy Silverado 4 wheel drives from 1994- 2000 in addition to Tahoes (1995-2000). These proven turbos offer popular boost levels from 7 Psi all way up to over 20 psi so it’s never too late to start building horsepower!
- Improve your truck’s performance with more horsepower.
- Increase fuel efficiency by up to 16%
- Drive in style like you’ve always wanted.
LSx 1000HP Chevy Twin Turbo Kit Turbocharger v8 LS1 LS2 LS6 LS7 Vband Ls Vortec
- LSx TWIN TURBO KIT
- Fits 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L LSX MOTORS
- LARGEST KIT AVAILABLE
- Up and Forward Stainless Steel Headers *3" V-band connections *1 3/4" Stainless Primary Tubes *7/16" Thick Flanges *CNC Mandrel Bent Pipes for Excellent Flow
- Make 500-1000HP Depending on setup and boost levels
The LSx 1000HP Chevy Twin Turbo Kit is the perfect kit for anyone looking to make large power with a small budget. This turbo kit has features in it that are only found on kits three times the price of this one. With up and forward head pipes, 3″ V-band connections at both ends, primary tubes made from stainless steel and 7/16″ thick flanges, you will be able to make half or more than half of your engine’s hp relatively easily when on boost levels about 25psi plus. The entire line is available online as well as locally at our dealer network nationwide!
- Produce up to 1000 horsepower with supporting modifications.
- High flow cooling fan and intercooler kit included
- Be the envy of all your friends
- Keep your turbocharged engine running at its best
BRIAN TOOLEY BTR Turbo LS Stage 2 Cam, Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers and Chromoly Pushrods – LS1 LS2 LS3 LQ4 LQ9 LM7 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2
- Brian Tooley Camshaft, BTR Platinum dual springs with Lightweight Titanium Retainers, and 7.400 Chromoly Pushrods.
- Cam specs are 226/231 .610"/.608" 113+4 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern.
- When you need a little more RPM than the stage 1 can give you. If you have a light car wanting to push the limits, then this is the go to cam for your 5.3/6.0 S400 equipped combination.
- Springs: BTR Platinum Dual Spring Kit for LS engines using stock rocker arms. Includes dual polished springs, matching lightweight Titanium Retainers (faster reving than steel), Locators for stock guides, locks and seals.
- Pushrod Specs are: 7.400" Long 5/16 Chromoly .080 Wall Pushrods by Brian Tooley Racing. Highly recommended when upgrading Camshafts.
This kit will give you the power to push the limits while still maintaining a spirited, yet predictable down-shifting behavior.
Shortened springs provide less spring rate for a quicker response but softer tuning offers more comfort when not in racing mode. The titanium retainer has been found to be faster revving versus steel with weight savings (good for lightweight cars). Locators work with stock rocker arm guides and seals are included. Whether there is just one simple bolt-on mod or an entire track-oriented build, the Brian Tooley BTR Platinum Stage 2 Cam, Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers, and Chros are some of the best technology that money can buy!
- The BTR camshaft is an excellent choice for a variety of engine setups.
- It’s been proven to be reliable and efficient in the field.
- Be able to make any truck or car feel like a racecar with this camshaft.
LS R4 A/C Relocation Bracket Turbo LQ,LS1,LS2,LS3,LS6,LS7,LY6
- Includes: A/C compressor bracket and mounting hardware
- Designed to be used with ACDELCO R4 A/C compressor Part # 1520285 (has 4.25" pulley) 1988 to 1995 Chevy pickup
- Made in USA from aerospace grade, USA billet 6061 aluminum
- Compatible with all "truck" water pumps.
The LS R4 AC compressor bracket and hardware are designed to be used with the standard 1988-1995 Chevy pickup A/C DELCO TC042 compressor. Engineered specifically for this type of TRUCK application, it includes a bracket that mounts to the camshaft pulley on either side of the cylinder head with an engine hoist or chain. The mounting bolts do not interfere with any accessory drive items. Measuring 6″Hx8″ Wx34″L (including 12 stainless steel flat washers), it’s made from aerospace-grade 6061 USA billet aluminum and is compatible with all Truck water pumps as well as 4 1/4 inch maximum length fan shrouds.
Made from USA billet 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum, this is a must-have product if you want cool air! Compatible with all “truck” water pumps. Professional looking even parked indoors on your racing weekend car show display table.
- Gates Alternator and bracket combo for Chevy,GMC or SUV Truck engine 1999 to 2013.
- Fits all 4.8,5.3,5.7,6.0,6.2 or LSX Blocks using the Truck/SUV drive and 145 amp alternator
- High quality product that will last a lifetime
How long will a turbo LS last?
Turbocharged vehicles are known for having a shorter lifespan than their regular counterparts. However, in my experience with turbo engines, they have lasted an average of 150 to 200 thousand miles before needing servicing or replacement parts.
What LS engine is best for turbo?
The 5.3 and 6.0-liter engines are the most popular, with 1,000 horsepower possible even on a stock motor for each engine type if you push them hard enough.. The 5.3 is cheapest and easiest to find so it’s used more often than the other two types of trucks available that have turbocharged V8s under their hoods (5 liter or 8 liter).
Which LS heads are best?
The “243” Casting was designed by GM to surpass the LS1 as the best performance head. The 243 casting did such a good job that it is used on one of their later high-performance engines, called LQ9. Aside from being an identical copy of this engine, these are among the best performing cathedral port designs for OEMs and have been reused in several different applications across multiple brands including Cadillac’s CTS-V super car and Chevy SS Performance Sedan models.”
How much horsepower does an LS engine have?
The LS engine is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, engines in import and domestic performance applications. It has more potential than many other types of engines available from many manufacturers for a multitude of gearheads. A stock ls1 can produce roughly 300 horsepower with nothing done to it, but this number varies by ls series engine. ls engines vary in horsepower depending on ls series, year of the ls, and ls modifications. Ls3 engines can produce 450 to 500 horsepower with ls7 engines producing 650 hp without anything done for it. The largest ls engine is the ls9 which has a whopping 638 horsepower at 5400 RPM (stock).
The ls1 ls2 ls3 ls4 ls5 ls6 ls7 ls9 and lsx series are not the only type of ls engines. There are several other types of ls engines that have different hp ratings than those listed above. The ls1 and ls2 produce horsepower in the 300 range, while the ls7 produces 650 horsepower at 5400 RPM (stock). Ls engines lsx ls9 and ls7 are the largest ls engine and produce the most horsepower.
Whats better LS1 or LS2?
The LS2 intake has a larger opening and bigger intakes. It is designed for 6.0L motors that produce up to 400 horsepower, while the smaller 5.7-liter version of this package can handle 350+ horsepower as well with its own design specifications intended for it specifically .
What does the LS stand for on Chevy engines?
The LS2 intake has a larger opening and bigger intakes. It is designed for 6.0L motors that produce up to 400 horsepower, while the smaller 5.7-liter version of this package can handle 350+ horsepower as well with its own design specifications intended for it specifically.
What is the difference between LS and LT engines?
The LS featured a single variable valve timing unit that was either on or off. The LT, however, is always working and making changes to optimize performance- allowing the engine to make massive amounts of torque while still being able to produce good horsepower at high RPMs
What’s the difference between LS and vortec?
The Vortec truck harness is located on top of the intake manifold but hidden by a plastic engine cover. The LS engine has its own individual parts, including an exposed and visible intake manifold with valve covers to dress up the machine.