Best lift kit for ram 1500 / Best lift kit for dodge ram 1500
Superlift lift kits are the featured product for today when it comes to Dodge lift kits. This includes shock absorbers, linkages, and springs systems from the most sought-after manufacturer known as Superlift. Basically, these lift kits were used to slightly give a rugged impression to every utility truck. When used or installed, the vehicle turns into a somewhat elevated rig which makes it a more heavy-duty means of transportation. Superlift lift kits are so important due to their handling and braking capacity so every vehicle owner will have the safety and pleasure in driving.
If you want your Dodge vehicle to maintain proper moving technique in order to keep the passengers comfortably seated, then you have to avail any of the Dodge lift kits provided here. Installing a Dodge lift kit onto your rig will keep it away from the damages caused by a sudden stop, wiggling sensation, accidental bumps as well as road noise. Dodge lifts are definitely one good way of improving the performance of your Dodge truck while also getting a lot of savings.
Suspension lift kits are just some of the most wanted lift kits on this site. You have the option to choose on our Dodge lift kits categories including the inch lift, Dodge model, and manufacturer sections. With the guarantee of great services, lowest prices, fast shipping, and best selection, you can’t help but say – you’re on the right track!
Absolutely great isn’t it?! So for further product and service info, just log onto our site and browse each of the categories and we can assure you that you will successfully find what you are looking for! This is without the hassle of going to the nearest local store for automotive parts plus avoiding the hassle of carrying super heavy equipment going to your shop or residence.
So when you need Dodge lift kits, check all of the products we carry. We are sure that we have the right item to fulfill your Dodge vehicle needs! From the smallest yet important device up to the largest and most significant one, we have it all for you! This is backed by our product warranty and friendly service. So for further info and service request, don’t hesitate to contact our polite and friendly customer service agents to promptly answer all of your inquiries. We promise to do our best for our customer’s satisfaction! So try our products and services today!
Top 5 Best Seller Lift Kit For Ram 1500
Ram Dodge lift kits are recommended devices for Ram-branded vehicle lovers who want to have a heavy-duty automobile but haven’t found yet the right thing to use. For this reason, we have the best products to offer to make sure that your car is fully protected and will have its long-lasting capacity for any off-road performance.
Ram 1500 – other known as Hemi, the Dodge Ram 1500 is considered the biggest pickup in US. The big-rig appearance of this Dodge model is supported by the world-class engine, a turbo-diesel known for power, high strength performance, and efficiency. Enough said Ram 1500 is one of the best Dodge Ram models to be supported by a lift kit. For sure when you already install our outstanding lift kits to your Ram 1500, the number one effect is the great style and performance of your Dodge truck.
TOP 5 Best Lift Kit For Ram 1500 Review 2021
#1.3″ Front and 2″ Rear Leveling Lift Kits for Dodge Ram 1500
- Fits Chart: 2006-2021 Do-dge Ram 1500 4WD 4x4 Only(Does not fit 2WD or Mega cab),2005-2007,2009-2011 Dakota 4WD 2WD,2006-2009 Raider (2WD 4WD),not fit Mega Cab models
- Easy Installation: installed in 1-2 hours and no special tools needed(SPRING COMPRSSOR will make installation easier but not must), true 3" front and 2" rear lift standard, but not a 1 to 1 ratio due to your original suspension size
- Premium Material: forged aircraft billet aluminum T6 treated. 10.9-12.9 Grade bolts, excellent resistance to corrosion by black anodized surface. Good looking on your truck and provide enough ground balance
- Contents:2 x front lift spacers, 2 x rear strut spacers with Pro Shock-Proof box
- Brand Guarantee: 2 years warranty and feel free contact us with any problem, reply in 24 hours
Supreme Suspensions’ three-inch leveling kit is our top pick for Ram 1500 trucks. This kit works perfectly with Ram 1500 2WD models from 1994 to 2018, except for Extended Cab and Mega Cab models or Ram 1500 2013+ models with Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension.
The kit comes with two spacers to raise the Ram 1500’s front by three inches. Make sure to measure your vehicle and determine how much you need. The installation is simple and quick, and does not require any special tools you might need to rent. Supreme Suspensions is a trusted manufacturer of lift and leveling kits, so you can trust it on your truck.
#2.Full Lift Kit for 2009-2020 Dodge Ram 1500
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2009 - 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 (4WD Only). *Does NOT Fit Mega Cab, TRX, Rebel or Warlock Models. / *Not compatible with trucks equipped with the Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, (2x) High Density Delrin Spring Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3.5 inch front and 3 inch rear suspension lift. Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is NOT a 1:1 ratio. It is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
These Supreme Suspensions lift kits might be the right choice for you if you are looking to go larger (but not too large). Two front strut spacers are made from anodized 6061T6 billet aluminum, and two rear spacers are CNC-milled from solid Delrin thermoplastic. Aluminum is known for its strength and toughness. It won’t shrink under heavy loads. Delrin’s characteristics include high-wear resistance and stiffness. This makes it ideal for heavy-duty jobs your truck has to do. It’s bolt-on and works with the 2.5″ lift kit. This kit will increase your ground clearance, and allow you to fit 35-inch tires.
Why We Love It
The Supreme Suspensions lift kit costs less than $50 and is easy to put together. It is supposed to take between 2 and 4 hours, but you can find more help on YouTube. Below is a link to a video that will help you with front spacers. The rear and front spacers’ materials are precision parts made to last as long as your truck. This makes them a great value for the price of a lift kit that costs only $200.
It’s simple to install, and it bolts on easily
Very affordable price
|Instructions included in packages may not be easy to follow.|
Some Ram 1500 models may not work.
#3.MotoFab Lifts DR-3F-2R – 3 inch Front And 2 inch Rear Lift Kit
- Will lift the front of your truck 3" and the rear 2"
- Motofab Lifts are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then powdercoated black to match your factory suspension.
- Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Fits 4WD only. Does not fit 2wd
- Lifetime warranty Made In The USA
Since its introduction in 2001, the KSP 3’’ lift kit has been a boon to Dodge Ram drivers. This gadget will not only enhance the vehicle’s appearance, but it will also help with its weight distribution.
Your vehicle will also be lifted up to 3 feet off the ground to reduce the number of road particles that commonly hit its underbody. This would reduce the vehicle’s wear and tear significantly, which will save you significant money on maintenance.
Although it is not necessary to hire a professional to install the model, we recommend you make this (relatively) expensive decision. You can save money by following our advice. After the model has been installed, alignment is required. If you don’t do this, it could cause damage to your tires.
|Construction of billet aluminum|
It doesn’t need to be disassembled during installation
To assemble, use the Cinch
#4.MotoFab Lifts DR-2-2″ Front Leveling Lift Kit
- Will Raise the front of your truck by a true 2"
- Motofab Lifts are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then powdercoated black to match your factory suspension.
- Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Made In The USA with a Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 2006-2018 (DOES NOT FIT 2WD)
This pair of MotoFab Lifts spacers are the best choice if you are looking to add a two-inch lift on your front end. These spacers are made in the USA and offer a high level of quality for your truck. Installation of lift kits is very simple.
It should take you around 2 to 3 hours to install the lift kit using standard tools. You’ll have a perfectly-formed Ram 1500. They are made of powder-coated billet aluminum and are durable. This is an excellent option for any pickup truck
#5.AKM 3″ Front and 2″ Rear Leveling Lift Kit
- WARM TIP: This set will raise the front of the truck by 3" and the rear of the truck by 2". Suitable for 2009-2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD.
- HIGH QUALITY: It is made of the same material as the aircraft,which is strong and light, and has stronger compressive resistance than steel. High quality black anodized surface enhances corrosion resistance,more durable.
- EASY INSTALLATION: It can be installed without removing the frame, and can be completed within 1-2 hours without using special tools.Although the thickness of the front lift block is 2", the height of the car front lift is 3", the thickness of the rear lift block is 3", but the height of the car rear lift is 2".Because the lifting height and kit thickness are not 1:1.
- ADVANTAGES: Make the front and rear of the car level. Increase the distance between the frame and the ground,make the car look more perfect and cool.But it will never lessen your comfort level.
- PRODUCTS INCLUDE: 3"front lift spacers x2,2"rear lift spacers x2,Stainless steel bolt x6,Nut x6. Be free to contact us if you have any questions about anything.Thank you.
AKM offers two options for the lift kit: a 2.5-inch leveling kit, a 3-inch front lifter, and a 2 back lifter leveling lift set. You can choose the right lift package to fit your vehicle’s needs.
AKM’s Silverado lift sets would be ideal for both Silverado models and GMC Sierra versions. It includes Chevy Silverado 1500 2007-2019 designs as well as GMC Sierra 1500 2WD-4 WD models. It isn’t a great product for the classic 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500.
This lift package is made from a 6061-T6 aluminum billet. It also includes the pre-installation of heat-treated 10.9-grade bolts. This package features a plated surface that aids in resisting deterioration.
AKM’s Silverado Lift Set will enhance the vehicle’s appearance and increase its ground clearance. This lift package does not require any type or pre-loading of struts or reducing or adjustment to any factory components.
It takes only one to two hours for the installation process. This lift package from AKM will improve the appearance of your car and increase the ground clearance.
|It is easy to mount|
It enhances the appearance of your vehicle
All included devices
Anodized surface area
|Not fit for 2007 classic|
How to Choose the Best Dodge Ram 1500 Lift Kit
It’s not easy to choose the right Ram 1500 lift kit. Drivers and off-road enthusiasts often make poor decisions.
This article will highlight the important things to be aware of when purchasing a Ram1500 lift-kit.
You should pay attention to these factors:
- You should get the lift kit that you desire.
- The larger your lift, the more tires you can fit in your car. Consider the best time to lift it.
- You will need additional ground clearance if you plan to increase the size of your Ram 1500’s tires.
- When shopping, make sure to check the space required for the size of the tire you want and take into account the dimensions.
The Price of the Kit
- You will need to consider the cost of the kit before you make a purchase decision
- It’s a smart idea to set a budget for the lift kit that you are interested in buying.
- Although a smaller budget may mean you have to sacrifice quality for a lower price, you don’t have to compromise on quality. There are very few high-quality lift kit options that are affordable.
- KSP Strut Spacer Lift Kits for Ram1500 are low-cost and high quality.
- It is important for drivers to think about how simple the installation is. Some lift kits require some work while others are simple to install.
- You must be confident in your ability to perform the task if you plan to do it yourself.
- You can choose to go easy or difficult if you have experience with this type of installation. However, if you’re new to this, it is best to go easy.
- Keep in mind that not all kit will contain everything you need, especially if modifications are required.
- You should carefully read all parts before you buy.
- Consider the cost if you don’t plan on buying more parts.
- Although some lift kits include all the necessary equipment, they may be too costly to compare.
Model of vehicle
- Your vehicle might not be suitable for the best lift kit.
- When shopping for a lift kit, be sure to keep the year and model of your vehicle in mind.
- While this list isn’t exhaustive, there are many other factors to consider. However, these are the most essential and fundamental things you should keep in mind when looking for the right lift kit to fit your Ram 1500.
Which lift kit is the best for Chevy?
These brands are the best in each category, according to our 14-best lift kits list.
- Budget tight:MotoFabAndKSP
- Budget:Air Lift
- Complete combo:Rough Country
Which brand is best for lift kits?
- TheBest brand for lift kitIsMotoFabThey are. They offer a variety of options for different car models. Their customer service is excellent and leaves customers satisfied with their lifetime warranty.
Is it possible to improve ride quality by adding a leveling kit?
- Yes, a leveling kit can improve the ride quality.
- Weight inconsistency is one of the major ways a leveling kit could impact your flight quality. Weight disparity highlights certain parts of your truck like the suspension or tires.
- Mounting a leveling kit to your vehicle will help reduce these pressures. If you tow or haul a lot, a leveling kit will help ensure that your flight performs as expected.
Lift kits are bad for your truck?
- First, you will need to replace your tires and wheels. Sometimes, a new suspension is required when installing a lift kit.
- Keep in mind that lift kits could make your life easier.Drive rougherIt is not as easy as it used to be. Don’t be surprised if it’s not as smooth as you thought. This is a benefit for anyone who has to travel through terrain such as off-road.
- In conclusion, your vehicle would be safe as long as you are responsible for it.Professionally install lift kits. Installation services may be required if this is your first time.
Do I need a lift of 4 inches or 6 inches?
- Lift 4 inchesIt is simpler to use, consumes less fuel and is generally less expensive. However, it does not affect the appearance of your cars.Be aggressive.
- However,Kits for 6 Inch LiftsIt is a better idea to go with a friend.Off-road.
Can I put in a lift kit by myself?
- Yes, you can set up your own lift kit.
- You should only attempt to install this Kit yourself if you have experience with it. Although it may seem simple, installing a lift kit can quickly become more complicated and cause damage to your vehicle.
- You will need to pay an additional fee for fixing the damage. You can have it installed by a professional if you are unsure.
The Essential Features of the Leveling Kit for RAM 1500
- The sizes of Fitment-Leveling kits vary. They can be customized for certain car types and brands. Before purchasing a leveling kit, it is important to verify that the model and brand you are using fits. You can check reviews and ask sellers for specific specifications.
- Kit componentsYou may not find the right kit for your task. This is especially true if you need to modify it. You should always check the components to determine if you need additional parts. Although some lift kits include all of the parts that you need, they can be quite costly.
- DesignYou should choose the leveling kit that best suits your needs. You will need to fit bigger tires if you raise it higher. Check the lift ratio. You will need to increase the RAM’s tire size in order to accommodate new tires. Then, check the space needed to accommodate the size of your tire before you go.
- Lift Height -The lift height refers to the height at which you can adjust your vehicle. It all depends on what you choose and how deep your trunk is.
- AdjustabilityA few leveling tools are available for use in a standard height range. This feature is worth considering if you don’t have the measurements or don’t want any risk.
Type of lift kit
You shouldn’t just pick the first lift kit that fits your vehicle’s requirements. It’s the type of lift kit that will make your vehicle more efficient on different terrains. These are the most popular types:
1. Suspension Lift Kit
A suspension kit is the best choice for replacing your entire kit’s built-in suspension or if you need to make it more spaced. Different suspension lift kits provide different lifts.
Do you rock crawl fervently? You might be a spring over axle suspension kit user. These units keep your vehicle’s tire on the ground and provide maximum traction.
They also lift it accurately to offer all the benefits we discussed in the introduction. They are quite expensive, however.
- Reverse Shackle
Are you a regular explorer who drives on gentle terrains such as scenic trails? Do you have a passion to discover the beauty of deserts and forests? If you are unable to answer these questions, consider shackle-reverse kits.
However, shackle kits can be more expensive than SOA kits but they don’t provide the same level of articulation.
- Lifted Spring
Lifted spring suspensions are essential for all newbie lifters who are not very familiar with off-road. Even if you don’t have the help of a professional, they are easy to install.
Are there any other things they can do? They are not as clear as other suspension lifts.
2. Kits for Leveling Lifts
Suspension kits give the truck more clearance for larger tires. However, leveling kits will help to level your Dodge Ram 2500’s stance from the front to the rear. These kits are popular among drivers who get tired of the truck’s “raked” appearance.
This makes the kit ideal for vehicles that are frequently used on the streets, whether as hauler trucks or tow trucks. These kits won’t increase the off-road performance or tire clearance of your Dodge Ram 2500 because they don’t provide any additional tire clearance. There are several types of leveling kit
Coil Spring Spacers
You can attach the spacers to either the top or bottom of the spring buckets depending on your dodge ram’s make and model. Bump stock relocation is an option for some spacers that are more expensive. This gives them extra lift.
Keys for Torsion Bars
Torsion bar keys don’t replace factory parts, so installing them will take time and effort. They will outlast the factory parts in strength.
Extension by Strut
Strut extensions, as their name suggests, are extensions of the struts found under the Dodge Ram 2500. They are easy to install.
3. Body Lift Kits
Your vehicle can be lifted between 2 to 7 cm from the chassis by using body lift kits. The body lift kits can be installed on the Dodge Ram’s underbody to raise the front wheel and allow you to fit larger tires. Body lift kits are very popular with off-road enthusiasts.
These kits allow you to install tires up to 33 inches. They are also the most affordable. They are also safe to use and will not affect your vehicle’s handling or ride comfort. However, their lift range (tire size flexibility), is very limited.
There are some things you should remember when shopping for a Ram 1500 leveling kit. You need to ensure that the kit you purchase is appropriate for your Ram 1500 model year and configuration. You will need to find the right leveling and lift kit for your truck. This is an important step. Next, consider how this could impact your vehicle’s performance. There is a good chance your truck will be different if you make any modifications to it, especially the suspension. Although the kits we have chosen today will help to minimize this impact, there are no guarantees.
Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that installation can take some time. Installing a leveling kit should not be difficult for those who are familiar with the truck’s inside and out. Installation can be difficult for those new to the process. Here are some suggestions.
If you prefer to have the installation done by someone else, Ultimate Rides can help. We are about an hour from Chicago and love trucks like the Ram 1500. We recommend watching a few videos to help you get started. These videos will help you get through the process and make it easier. Practice makes perfect! However, this should not be done at the cost of your safety. You and only you can decide.
Further Reading :
- What Happens When the Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Runs Dry?
- WHAT IS A SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION SYSTEM?
- DPF Delete Benefits & Issues On Heavy Trucks
- 6.4 POWERSTROKE OWNERS: HOW TO SAVE YOUR ENGINE.
- Best Sounding Exhaust for F150
- Best Exhaust Systems for Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi
- BEST HIGH FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- BEST EXHAUST FOR 6.7 POWERSTROKE