6.0 POWERSTROKE BULLETPROOF KIT
You have to be running bulletproof diesel parts bulletproof diesel water pump Hickam arp head studs the air to oil cooler and their EGR cooler and those five things allow you to say that your truck has been bullet-proofed.
Now going all-out with bulletproof diesel products is expensive and not 100% necessary just go to their site and take a look at their prices good quality parts but really expensive so what most people mean when they say their truck is bulletproof is that they mean it’s been studded with new head gaskets and perhaps an EGR delete or an EGR upgrade or an EGR plug where they actually weld the port.
where the EGR takes in exhaust gases they weld that shut so it looks stuck but there’s no more flow of exhaust gases into the intake manifold now really
In my opinion, all you need for a reliable truck is to make sure your victim is within spec you know 46 to 48 volts head studs with new head gaskets om or perhaps fel-pro and oring the heads while you have it out may as well and an EGR delete or upgrade
The term bulletproof to a lot of people is just head studs head gasket and maybe an EGR delete and really that’s all you need for a super reliable setup as long as your victim is within spec your oil and coolant temperatures are within fifteen degrees maximum
Bulletproof Diesel’s latest definition is to replace 4 out of 5 of the following…
- Bulletproof Remote Oil Cooler
- Bulletproof EGR Cooler
- Bulletproof Water Pump
- Bulletproof FICM
- ARP Head Studs
List of Best Seller for 6.0 Powerstroke Bulletproof Kit
🥇TOP 6.0 Powerstroke bulletproof kit (Update )
#1 6.0L Revive #4 Kit w/Aftermarket Studs Head Gaskets Oil Cooler Stand Pipes Coolant Filtration Blue Spring Gskts STC
- Studs and MAHLE Head Gaskets
- DK Oil Cooler and Stand Pipes
- DK STC Fitting and HP Cups and Tool
- DK Intake and Exhaust Gaskets Sets
- DK Coolant Filtration and Blue Spring Kit
Size: 18 – 1R
6.0L Revive #1 Kit with Aftermarket Studs and Head Gaskets – Compatible with Ford 6.0L 6.0 Powerstroke Kit – 2003-2005.5 (18MM Dowel) – DK Engine Parts (18-1R)
6.0L Revive Kits are designed to fix issues that relate to the 6.0L Powerstroke engine. All of these parts come from reliable sources and have been testing and sold for years.
#2 03-06 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Diesel ARP Head Stud Kit & OEM Style 18MM Head Gaskets & Intake Manifold Installation Kit & Exhaust Gaskets Kit – Bundle (18MM)
- ARP Studs
- MAHLE Black Diamond Head Gaskets
- Master Intake Gasket Set with Injector O-rings and Turbo Hardware
- Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
Size : 18MM
18mm & 20 mm refer to the dowel size on the heads, not the gasket thickness. If your 6.0 diesel was built January 12, 2006 or later it requires the 20mm head gaskets
DK Engine Parts stocks a wide range of engine parts and accessories for all Ford Powerstroke, Cummins, and GM Duramax models. We invite you to take a look at our site and contact us anytime with any questions about the items we have listed. You will also find more parts than what is listed on the website. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you do not find what you are looking for. You can count on our knowledgeable salesmen to help you with any questions.
#3 6.0L Revive Kit w/ARP Studs Head Gaskets Oil Cooler Stand Pipes HP Oil Rail Cups Gaskets Coolant Filtration Blue Kit
6.0L Revive Kits are designed to fix issues that relate to the 6.0L Powerstroke engine. All of these parts come from reliable sources and have been test and sold for years.
#4 Coolant Filtration System by Sinister Diesel | for Ford 2003-2007 F-250, F-350
- MADE TO LAST: When it comes to the quality of our products, Sinister Diesel doesn’t make any exceptions! Our Coolant Filtration System for Ford 2003-2007 is made with long-term use in mind which is why we use CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum to ensure long-term use to reliably bypass and filter small amounts of coolant while minimizing the number of containments to increase engine lifespan.
- INCREASE ENGINE LIFE: As time passes by, the coolant running through you Ford 6.0L Diesel engine starts getting dirty and affect the life of your ride! This is because of the low-quality stock coolant filter systems installed. Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is designed to prevent abrasive particles from making their way into the coolant for 2003-2007 6.0L Diesel along with casting sand and metal shavings to prolong the life of your engine.
- MADE TO FIT: We precision cut our Coolant Filtration System Kits to match the truck model for optimal use. This aftermarket liquid coolant filter system is specifically designed for Ford Diesel models from 2003-2007 which include the Ford F-250, F-350, & Excursion along with many more.
- EASY INSTALLATION: We want to make sure that installing our aftermarket coolant filter kit for trucks is as easy as possible. This is why we include everything you can possibly need to install a new coolant filtration system without having to drill any holes or remove any parts. This Water coolant filtration kit includes Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
No matter how old or new your 6.0L Ford Powerstroke engine, contaminants such as casting sand, metal shavings and rust can build up in the coolant. This can cause your truck’s cooling system to lose heat. These dangerous deposits can cause damage to your water pump bearings, as well as the tiny passageways in your EGR cooler or oil cooler over time.
The CNC machined aluminum anodized 6061 construction filter boss attaches onto a bracket that mounts to factory holes, so no drilling is necessary. All fittings are included in this kit. For replacement, the filter can be easily removed. The first filter should be replaced at 500 miles. The second and third filters should be replaced at 3,000 miles.
Filter replacement is possible once per year after three changes. For simple leak-proof connections, the silicone hose fittings have been pre-assembled. Factory testing was done at twice the recommended pressure for radiator caps.
#5 Black Coolant Filtration Kit – Fits Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2010 Engines – DK Engine Parts
- Improve the life of your engine
- Includes Baldwin Filter
- Easy to install (No Mechanic needed)
- New Black Design
Ford Powerstroke6.0L – 2003-2010 – Black Coolant Filtration kit This DK Engine Parts coolant filter system filters a small amount with each pass and removes all solid particles to protect your motor. It is easy to change coolant as frequently as needed with the spin-on filter. In the average, you’ll use three filters within the first nine months. After the first 9 months, your filter will need to be changed only once per year.
This kit includes: A Coolant Filter, Two Coolant Valves, Coolant Filter Assembly, Coolant Hoses, and All the Hardware and Clamps for Installation. This kit is compatible with Ford engines with VIN Codes ‘P’ (2003-2010) or ‘- (2007-2007). 363 CID (6.8L) 32V Turbo V8 International Powerstroke Diesel DK Engine Parts provides a wide range of parts and kits for all Ford Powerstroke applications and models.
We invite you to take a look at our site and contact us if you have any questions about the items we offer. You will also find more parts than what is listed on the website. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you do not find what you are looking for. You can count on our knowledgeable salesmen to help you with any questions.
#6 6.0 Blue Spring Kit Upgrade,Ford Blue Spring Kit 6.0 Powerstroke Fits 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 F250, F350, F450, F550- Replaces 3C3Z-9T517-AG Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
- Increase fuel pressure for increased performance. This upgrade will increase the fuel pressure 10-15psi on your 6.0 powerstoke. Increases the life of fuel injectors too.
- Easy To Install. The 6.0 blue spring kit includes all the gaskets, seals, bolts, spring, and regulator housing needed for installation. This fuel regulator kit includes a detailed installation video (link included in packaging) with step by step instructions for the blue spring upgrade.
- Compatible with Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Trucks - F250, F350, F450, F550 model years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Equivalent to factory part 3C3Z-9T517-AG Perfect for stock or modified trucks. The 6.0 Blue Spring Kit is a common upgrade because it increases injector life, increases drive-ability, and gives smoother power delivery.
- Complete kit with everything needed for installation on your 6.0 Powerstroke: blue spring upgrade, 4 rubber o-ring seals, 3 orifice seals, 4 screws, fuel pressure regulator housing
Your Ford 6.0 will benefit from the blue spring upgrade kit. It provides many benefits, including smoother power delivery and extended injector life. The Blue Spring Upgrade Kit attaches to the 6.0 fuel pressure regulator in the engine bay. Follow the steps in the installation video and access the link that came with your Blue Spring Kit.
ASE Certified Technicians
We understand that installing parts to your vehicle can be complicated. We have certified technicians available to help you install or diagnose your vehicle. To make it easier, our technicians will provide you with the factory repair manual.
Strict Quality Control
Each part is subject to strict quality control, not only before shipping but also during production. Multiple quality control checks are done at every stage of production to ensure that each part will last for many years.
A Small American Business
AA Ignition, a division GWA Auto Parts, is proud to be an American Small Business. AA Ignition is a South Florida-based company that was founded by car enthusiasts. They take pride in offering high-quality products at an affordable price.
#9 New MLS Cylinder Head Gasket Set (18mm) w/RTV Silicone for 03-10 Ford 6.0L PowerStroke Diesel Turbo F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 E350 E450 Super Duty
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 2003-10 FORD 6.0L (363cid) OHV V8 POWER STROKE DIESEL TURBO (w/ 18mm Cylinder Head Dowels)
- Package Includes : 1 MLS Cylinder Head Gasket Set (18mm), 1 RTV Gasket Silicone
- Note : This Set will NOT fit 20mm cylinder head dowels.
04 – 05 FORD E-350 CLUB WAGON 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
04 – 10 FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
04 – 10 FORD E-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
03 – 05 FORD EXCURSION 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
03 – 07 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
03 – 07 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
04 – 07 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
03 – 07 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTAY 6.0L 363ci OHV V8 DIESEL TURBO, VIN “P”
#10 PPE Heavy-Duty Ford Oil Cooler including Viton Gasket Kit (2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L) – 314030310
- Available for: Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L
- Promotes more effective engine oil cooling
- Supplies cooler oil to your injectors and high-pressure oil pump
- Includes Viton O-ring and gasket kit
- Model: 314030310
The 6.0L Power Stroke cooler has small oil flow passages. It is susceptible to clogs, including gasket material, corrosion, and sludge. This causes hot oil to be sent to the turbo, injectors, and oil pump, which can cause damage to these parts. The factory oil cooler cracks can cause unwanted fluid transfer, which can lead to engine failure.
Upgrade your factory oil cooler to get peace of mind with the new PPE Oil Cooler. The new PPE Oil Cooler has larger and more powerful internal passageways that allow for better oil and coolant flow. The updated version includes an extra row to increase heat dissipation. This results in a cooler oil supply to critical engine components, which allows for less wear on turbo parts, injectors, and an overall better oil system.
What is needed to bulletproof a 6.0 Powerstroke?
The fine folks at BulletProof Diesel define 6.0L Power Stroke as being “bulletproofed” when it has at least four of the five main problem areas addressed. These five areas are: Oil cooler, EGR cooler, head studs, fuel injection control module (FICM), and water pump
WHY IS THE CONFUSION ABOUT THE “BULLETPROOFED TRUCK”?
On internet forums, “Bulletproof” took on a new life. Although the internet forum intelligence claims it has “Bulletproof” definitions of the word, they can be found all over. (We avoid using the terms “Bulletproof” and “Bulletproofed”.
Bulletproof Diesel’s newest definition will replace 4 of 5 of these…
• Bulletproof Remote Oil Cooler
• Bulletproof EGR cooler
• Bulletproof Water Pump
• Bulletproof FICM
• ARP Head Studs
This is more marketing than sound advice, according to our opinion. So we can choose a $300 water pump with more head studs than $3500 and it’s still “bulletproof”?
We recommend the BULLETPROOF DIESEL STAGE 1 — NEW FORD EGR COOLER and BULLETPROOF OIL COOLER.
We have sold over 1000 6.0 Ford diesel. Based on our many years of experience, we recommend the Bulletproof EGR cooler or Ford oil cooler. Here are the reasons.
BULLETPROOF’S OIL COOLER IS A TOTAL STEAL.
Bulletproof Diesel insists that their oil cooler be used. It lowers temperatures and prevents premature breakdowns of the EGR coolers and injectors, according to Bulletproof Diesel. They are right. These benefits are worth $3000-$3500 when installed.